COVID – 19
Here are a few ways people are talking about caring for one another while staying safe as our family, friends, colleagues and neighbours manage COVID-19 known as Corona virus. We follow NHS and government guidance and recommendations
We are here to help
1. Look after yourself, to look after us all – flatten the curve!
2. Check in on elderly neighbours
3. Reach out to people in self isolation
4. Volunteer your time.
5. Counter racist fears and xenophobia
6. Combat misinformation online
7. Fundraise for people financially impacted by quarantine measures
8. Make social distancing fun with video chat
9. Share positive news and acts of kindness with your community
10. A radical idea: rent payment relief for self-isolated people without paid sick leave?